The Black List #2 | Matti May Hardie

by - 3:03 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've had a few products recently that I've aquired and I'm hella disappointed in. So I thought I'd make another black list. 

Occitane "Arlésienne" Velvet Hand Cream

I got this for Christmas from my step-family, and at the time I was really happy as I needed a teeny-tiny hand cream for my pencil case for school. I tried it a few times and I immediatley realised that it wasn't a good product. It's really oily and it really doesn't soak into your skin. Really disappointed to be honest. 


Maybelline "Big Eyes" Mascara
My Mum bought this a few days ago because she needed a new mascara. We were chatting a few days after she bought it, and she told me that if I wanted it I could have it because she didn't like it. I asked why and she said that she found it a bit clumpy and hard to use. I, of course, said yes (I never say no to free make-up). I tried it out the next day and I must admit, by the end of it I had to go to my holy grail mascara, my Rimmel "Scandal Eyes", because I litteraly couldn't apply it right. To start with, I didn't like how to mascara was packaged. The wand was on the main part of the mascara, and the mascara container (??) was the bit that screwed off. I found that quite hard to work with and I think they probably should have done the opposite. Next, when it came to actually applying the mascara was a challenge in itself. The mascara is so dry that it took ages to actually apply it. 


Dior "Diorshow" Eyeliner
I'm more or less cheating for this product. It wasn't really me who blacklisted it, it was my Mum. I was kind of stuck on products for this post and so I asked her if she had any products to black list and this was one she said she was the disappointed. She had this to say about it: "It's Dior, so what would you expect? Personally, I'd expect high quality. Sure, the packaging is very pretty but the product itself is utterly unuseable. It took me ages to just apply even the faintest line of eyeliner. I tried everything to try and make it work, but to no avail. So I gave it to Matti haha." Very funny Mum.



And there we have it, 3 more products that I've used and found very disappointing indeed. Have you ever tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments and we can have a chat. I'll even put the kettle on if you'd like haha. 

Aller Kiss,
Matti x



Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments