March Favorites - ad | Matti May Hardie

by - 12:55 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

My monthly favorites are due! I've had sooo many new favorites this month and I can't wait to show you guys!

Yankee Candle "Vanilla Cupcake"
I'm obsessed with this candle from Yankee Candles. It smells so nice. It's insane. The scent is called "Vanilla Icing" but it just smells exactly like Vanilla muffins with icing, and I love me some vanilla. (We only bought the little version but I think we may have to invest in a big one!!)


Boyfriend jeans
Bit precise, but I have a reason for that. I am short. I got my growth spurts before everyone else, grew before everyone else, and then stopped growing. I now have to accept that I will probably forever be classed as "midget" and, as my friend put it to me this morning, "You're only be tall enough to go on the kiddie rides at amusment parks"... FFS. Because of how short I am (I think I'm like 5ft1), people with a normal, average height, don't fit me, and they tend to gather at my ankles and I don't like that (thank god the trend in France is to roll the bottom of your jeans/trousers up), but the other day I went shopping with my Mum to buy some new jeans. We went into the "Jeanerie" (where they sell loads of jeans from brand names like Pepe Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Kaporal 5, Salsa, ect...) and the shop assistant helped me find 3 pairs I liked. One was a pair of Pepe Jeans, and I can't remember where the other 2 were from but they were normal sized skinny jeans. I tried the two pairs of normal jeans on and they both had the same problem: they were too long. Then I tried the boyfriend jeans on and BAM! They were a perfect fit. The perfect length, they fit like a friggin' custom made glove. Sooooo I went and bought 180 euros worth. Yes. It makes me laugh to be honest. If you want to buy a pair, I'd recommend Pepe Jeans and RedSoul - I know they're expensive but they're totally worth it! (Plus, the Pepe Jeans ones make anyone's bums look fab).




A Thousand Miles From Sicily by Cameron Hardie*
So... How can I say that my Dad wrote a book? I'm not going to lie, I read this book in a week. It's a psychological thriller, so I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. It's a book about a guy called Tony Raymond, a middle-class businessman who's never broken the law in his life, but when his garage is repeatedly gets broken into by the Scallys, the local troublemakers of Irish traveller descent, his Sicilian genes come out and madness ensues. I really enjoyed this book. It can get a bit repetitive but what it lacks in fast development, it makes up for in subtleness and cleverness. Though I did need to read a few bits over again.



Kérastase "Bain Satin 2" Nutritional Shampoo
I got this as a sample a while ago, because my Mum had bought some stuff from that brand. I tried it the other day, and I wash shocked, like mouth gaping open running my hand through my hair repeatedly because HOW IS MY HAIR THIS SOFT YET THIS DAMAGED ALL AT THE SAME TIME?! THIS ISN'T NORMAL!! It doesn't smell great, but oh gosh it's great.


Green Tea
This is a very recent favourite. I tried it the other day out of curiosity, and it struck me how much I liked it. I like it because that way I can have tea and feel like I'm being healthy at the same time (whoop whoop!). I'm really enjoying the Lipton "Classic Green Tea" and I haven't tried any others yet.


"Don't Kill The Magic" by MAGIC!
This has been out since the summer, and it's definitely my summer jam, the reggae/rock vibes just make me want to go down to the beach and meet up with my friends. I just listened to it all again today on the bus and every song is a winner for me. I can't even pick a favourite!


Mama's Favourites
Tommy Hilfiger's new spring/summer collection 2015. I could buy every single item.


Suits (TV Show) 
I've litterally gone through 3 seasons in about a week!


What have you been loving this month?

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

*This post is sponsored. All views and opinions are my own. Naturellement.
Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments