20 Thoughts Everyone Has During an Exam | Matti May Hardie

by - 2:06 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Today I received my results of my Brevet (French version of GCSEs but it's only one exam split into three stages) and I passed, which shocked me ngl. I think a lot of people in England are still sitting various exams so I wanted to write this post to bring all you lot of humour and "true dat" feeling from the exams. This is based on a real experience.


*Walks in*

1. Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

2. Remind me when we covered this?

3. I should've eaten something this morning.

4. Ahhh concentrate, question 1, what number.... Ah fuck it, question 2.

5. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

6. I should've revised more.

7. I don't even know what these words mean!

8. Oh shit, how do you use a calculator?

9. IT WON'T WORK! WHY WON'T IT WORK? WHY DOES THE GOD-DAMNED CALCULATOR WANT ME TO FAIL THE GOD DAMNED EXAM!!!???

10. I need to calm down.

11. What time is it? OH FUCK.

12. Oh! This would make the coolest blog post!! Ahh focus!

13. Okay, 10 minutes, make them count.

14. Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn.

15. I'm so freaking tired what the hell.

16. 5 MINUTES OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO FAIL.

17. Should I just give up and leave early?

18. No! Think about your future!

19. Two minutes. Oh well, I tried.

20. Well I failed that.

*Walks out*

Am I right or am I right?

Aller Kiss!
Matti xxx

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments