Summer Fashion Wishlist/Favourites | Matti May Hardie

by - 12:02 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

This is a bit different isn't it?! I'm trying to branch out to fashion too on this here blog so this is my first try so give me a chance.

Summer is pretty much here and I've got a heck of a lot of bandwagons I want to jump on. Also, I've finished high school. I'm done and I wrote a blog post about it on my other blog called the Batshit Bugle, so you can have a read of how I feel about it on there, but anyway, since the start of my last year, I made a promise to myself: I'm going to become myself. What I mean by that is that I'm not going to care as much what people say and think about what I wear, what make-up looks I do, how I cut/style/dye my hair - because in reality, I don't care. I'm a little eccentric and a little different, and I'm going to let my real self shine through and use this summer to hone in on just quite what that is.


So I'm going to try and start with how I dress. And that's where this post comes in because I tend to share a lot of myself on this blog, so I wanted to share this too.

Bref, here's the post.

Playsuits


(I hope you guys appreciate my incredibly sexy neon pink socks and appauling legs)
I looooove playsuits. Short and long - all of em'. They're super comfy to wear and easy to pull off and they're perfect for the summer. I found this one in Camaieu for 39,99€ (sorry, I couldn't find the direct link but have a snoop around, they've got a really nice new collection).

Kimonos


Don't ask me why, but recently, kimonos are all the rage (or whatever the expression is). I never really understood why everyone was getting so excited about it - until May when my Mum bought me one for my birthday. They're so easy to wear, especially with a pair of shorts and a simple top - perrrrrfect.

Big Handbags
So I have this thing for handbags that I've developed? I don't know where it came from, I don't know when it started but I have a sneaky feeling it was when I bought my beautiful handbag from C&A. In any case, one thing that I'm really sad about when it comes to that bag is how small it is. I travel a lot, so I need a handbag that can fit my computer in it, a book, loads of stuff like that that you need for travel. I've had a little browse on the internets and I found THIS bag from H&M. Thoughts? I think it'll be big enough, but please do let me know if any of you guys see anything. Anyway, back to the concept, aswell as traveling, I plan on using it as a schoolbag next year when I start college too.

Comfy Shoes

                   
I'm not one for showing my feet off. I have too much to do in the day to keep my toenails in check every damn day okay?  In any case, my toes look like cocktail sausages and I can't deal with people looking at them. Because of this, I tend to wear closed shoes. I generally live in my ocre Converse All Stars, but for a while now I've wanted a pair of white Converse and if not, a pair of slip-on Vans

I hope you guys liked this post. I really want to try and do more fashion posts on this here blog because fashion is something I love! And this is somewhere where I talk about things I love, so! *insert sassy girl emoji*

Aller Kiss!
Matti xxx

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments