What's In My Bag? | Matti May Hardie

by - 4:45 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've really wanted to do this for a while because I've found that now I have a handbag I really love, I'm using it a whole lot more and so there is more to talk about. I hope you like this and maybe I'll do a what's in my school bag towards the start of next year?




My bag is from C&A, I got it whilst I was in Germany and I'm obsessed with it! It's small and I feel like it goes with everything which is perfect because i'm not a massive handbag buyer, I'm more of a stick with one until it falls apart handbag buyer.


The first thing that you'll usually find in my bag is my purse. I don't know where this is from, and it's not even that good, I just don't have anything else so I manage with it. It does the job at least, and that's all I need from it though I am on the lookout for a new one!


Next you'll usually find in my bag is a deodorant. I'm majorly paranoid about my BO, simply because from about May to September/early October (if you're lucky), it's super hot in France. We're talking like, highs of 35°C, and I sweat a lot. I'm that friend who has to constantly put perfume and deodorent on because I sweat so much. It's awful, thank god for powder. I got this deodorent in the pack that Luftanza gave me when they lost my suitcase in Germany and I made the most of it and now it has a permanent home in my handbag and it's just the Rexona Passion All Day Dryness deodorent.


Usually I have a few lip products and today was no different. I only had 2 which is a small miracle. It's the Dermophil "Nutri Reparateur" Nourishing Lip Care lip balm. It's my all-time favourite lip balm and it always sooths my lips so I generally keep it with me at all times because I can get dry lips in the space of an hour! I also have the Bourjois "Velvet Edition" lipstick in 07 Nude and I really like this because it's not quite a nude, and it doesn't make my lips feel dry. It's great, I really want to try the bright red one too.

EARPHONES!... Just, normal, Apple earphones innit.

Generally, if I'm traveling for any length of time, I'll try and squash a book into my handbag. At the moment I am (trying) to read "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott. I've been trying to read this on and off for about 2 years now and I've finally nearly finished it. It was quite boring but I still wanted to be able to say that I'd read it as I am trying to read more classics (I'm not doing very well with that); I wouldn't recommend it but it wasn't too bad. Usually though if it isn't that then it's generally either "The Lost Art Of Keeping Secrets" by Eva Rice (my all-time favourite book ever that I always talk about and read over and over) or "The Drowning Of Arthur Braxton" by Caroline Smailes (which is a close second).


And in the bottom of my bag, you'll just find my keys and random shit (you know what I mean. That crap that you wonder where you collected it but somehow it's there).


I wish my bag was bigger so I could have some more stuff in it but at  the same time this is perfect for me because that way I can't take too much shit because if I could, I would.

I hope you enjoyed this post - sorry I missed yesterday (and the day before)'s post, but I'm trying my best to get my posts up every other day, but I think I'm going to have to cut down because ideas are running low fast!

Aller Kiss!
Matti xxx

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments