Benefit "POREfessional" Primer Review | Matti May Hardie

by - 8:52 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

As I mentionned in my haul in August, whilst I was in England, I was browsing the Benefit counter and finally, after having wanted it for an age and a half, picked up the POREfessional primer. I've been using it for a few months now, and I wanted to give you guys my thoughts.

I was really excited about trying it when I got this primer, simply because of how much everyone raves about it in the blogosphere, and I was itching to try it out and be able to be "part of the discussion" and also see if it really was worth all the hype it was getting.



I was right to be excited. This is an amazing primer. The application is as smooth as heck and once it's on my skin... holy moly... it's so beautiful. It fills in your pores like nothing else, and it even minimizes the blackheads I have on the tip of my nose (which is always appreciated).

When it comes to helping my make-up stay in place, I don't actually know how good it lasts. If I'm just going shopping or not doing anything too difficult or anywhere too hot, it's pretty good, but if I'm at school and in the salon, it doesn't actually help it stay that long. I mean, I think that's probably not down to the primer in itself, but due to the fact that I tend to touch my face and sweat a lot, and added to my originally oily skin - so maybe make-up just isn't for me? Truth be told, I don't care, imma wear it anyway.

Bref, I don't really know to say else, other than I'm obsessed with this stuff.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Instagram :)  Pinterest :) Bloglovin' :)

You May Also Like

0 comments