November/December Favourites | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:08 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've decided that I'm going to do my favourites posts every other month now. As you've probably noticed, I've started doing that already, but I wanted to make it official. It's just because I generally don't have enough favourites in one month to make the post substancial enough.

Teddy Smith Jeans
I've already mentioned these jeans in my Get Ready With Me. They are probably the most comfortable jeans I've had in ages and I'm obsessed! They look amazing and really suit me.



Molly Bracken Scarfs
Right at the start of November, I was getting ready to go to college and I realised with horror - I'd forgotten my scarf! I can't live without my scarf, so my Mum lent me her's (because she's a babe). I didn't see how amazing it was until later in the day. It came on all of a sudden, and I realised "ohmigodthisissowarmandsnuggly!!!" (or something to that understanding). But yeah, so I've stolen it from Mama (she knows, I haven't actually stolen it!) and I now love it.

K-Pop

Okay so I got into this because my friends at college, well, most of them, all love kpop. It's their thing, and because they love it and listen to it a lot, I started listening to it. And it turns out I really enjoy it. Like, a lot. If you'd like to check out some kpop, but don't really know where to start, I've got a playlist on my Youtube channel where you can check out some of my favourite songs, you can find that here.

Rimmel "Kate Moss" lipstick in 107





I've literally become obsessed with this lipstick recently. I wear it everyday and I've gotten a load of compliments on it too. It has an amazing lasting time, though I recommend keeping it in your bag for touch ups and to avoid the dreading "ring of death" (when your lipstick wears off and leaves a ring around your mouth - not sexy).

Urban Decay "Perversion" mascara


For Christmas, my wonderful Mama bought me the Urban Decay "On The Run" palette. There's a review coming on that soon but I just wanted to give a special mention to this mascara because it is truely amazing. It makes my lashes fluttery as hell and it really is a "your lashes but better" product! I won't say too much as to spoil the review but let's just say that this is holy grail stuff!

Ugg Boots
With the cold months, these bad boys have been my saviors! They're probably one of the best purchases I've ever made (well... I say I. I mean my Mum, she's a babe). We got them in New York in April last year and they have been lifesavers. I wouldn't dare go out with them on but they keep my feet super super warm! (I have *kind of* no shame in saying that I have slept in them on a couple of occasions when my feet were too cold)

The Michalaks

I don't really talk about Youtubers all that much on this here blog, but I wanted to give a quick shout out to The Michalaks. I haven't been able to watch much Youtube over the past couple of months since I've been busy with Christmas and New Year and college, and also since I've become obsessed with Korean dramas (don't even ask), but one vlog that I will look forward too and get heart palpitations because they uploaded, is The Michalaks. It's a couple, Hannah and Stef (who quite possibly are goals beyond belief and make me laugh so hard with their banter), who film their lives and compose beautifully shot and edited weekly vlogs, with their 2 year old son, Grayson (who is the cutest child on earth, might I add). I really have fallen in love with their vlogs and will often have their vlogs on whilst I'm writing a blog post or doing my homework.

That's all for this month, I know I didn't have that many but there should be quite a few coming for next month since I'll be trying out my various Christmas presents.

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Instagram :)  Pinterest :) Bloglovin' :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments