My Favorite Little Shop | Matti May Hardie

by - 8:18 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

So today I went shopping in town with my Mum and we went (as usual) to our favorite little shop. It reminds me of those little shops in Brighton in the lanes. It's so Tumblr you wouldn't believe!! I wanted to share it with you because if ever you are in my end of the woods (unlikely I'm sure but there we are!), I wanted to show you guys what you could find!! 














Thanks Mum for being right in the middle of my shot!!


I'm going to just show a few photos of the shop, I've been sitting in my local coffee shop for about 20 minutes trying to sort them out... I have failed... Haha.























The shop is called "Les Nouvelles Aventures (Deco)" ; you can find their website here.
Let me know what you think of this sort of post or not in the comments!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments