Gratitude | Matti May Hardie

by - 7:01 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

Yes, I stole this blog post off the wonderful Cara from Maskcara (you can find her post here) because I thought it was such an inspirational and interesting post to write. This is my gratitude list, because sometimes, I need a reminder of what I'm glad about. This took me a really long time to write, you'd be shocked at all the little things in life that you are glad for but forget. 





That I can speak 2 languages
I love being able to speak 2 languages. I don't think the look on people's faces when I start speaking English or French will ever get old.

My friends
I don't quite know what I would do without them. The fact that they make me smile daily with their stupidity is so nice and comforting.

Leo
Leo is my boyfriend, turned ex, turned best friend. This boys make me smile everyday, and he's one of the few people who don't turn a blind-eye if I cry. I love him more than anything.

Music
As you all know, music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It's what helps me chill, dance, and focus and I don't know what I'd do without it.

My cat, Captain Flint
He's the cutest thing ever and I love it when he spoons me in bed at night and his purring lulls me to sleep.

My blog
This is one of my favorite things to do. I've already said that I love everything about it, the writing, the editing, taking/finding the right photos, the feedback, everything. I'm so happy that this is a thing. 

Netflix
I love watching films and series on there, that's basically how I spend my time out of school.

Youtube
Youtube is something that I love more than anything. I spend so much time watching various people and things on there. It's how I zen, it's how I relax. I am so incredibly thankful that someone had the bright idea of watching Youtube.

My Godparents, Kim and Christian
I don't really know where both me and my Mum would be without our 2 wonderful friends, Kim and Christian. They took us in in the middle of a cold winter's night when we had nowhere else to go, after my parents split up, they've guided my Mum through the start of her divorce and the court and police stuff, they've helped me through teenage years and they've just been the most wonderful people ever, and I will never forget what they did for us.

Andréa
She's my best friend. We've been friends for nearly 5 years and I really do think she's a friend for life. I've pretty much moved into her house and I really do feel like part of the family. I know I can always be myself with her and vice versa. Even if people think we're mad, we don't really care. As she once said "it's gotten to a point where if someone says Andréa you already know they mean Matti by extension, and when they say Matti, they mean Andréa by extension". 

What are you guys thankful for? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you guys so much for reading, I really do appreciate every single person who takes the time to read my blog, whether you read every single post, or you never come back again, I still appreciate that someone took the time out of their day to read my little blog that I started in my kitchen.

Also, I forgot to mention that on my "Let's Talk Lipsticks" post, I plan on trying to slowly but surly buy those lipsticks, and when I have tried them all out I will give you guys a 2nd part review about what I thought of them. Thoughts?

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments