November Favorites | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:21 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

It's that time of the month again! No, not that time of the month, but the time of the month where I tell you beautiful people what my monthly favorites have been! 


Elf - Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick
This is one of my all time favorite products. Normally, I don't like lip gloss because I find it way too sticky and I don't like how it feels on my lips, but this is a really good alternative to lip gloss as it isn't sticky and the colours are hella pretty. Mine is in Pink Umbrellas and I think it's a really pretty pinky nude colour. 


  Source


John Frieda - Frizz Ease Hair Serum
I got this off a friend who didn't want it anymore, so I thought to myself "why not, my hair does have a tendancy to frizz, so what's the worst that could happen?" and I'm so glad I did. It has an almost oily feel to it, but not quite oil. I'm explaining this really badly, but if you've already used it you'll know what I mean!! However, I tend to get really frizzy and out of control hair when I straiten my hair, and this has cleared that up wonderfully.




L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray
It took me quite a while to like this product. At first, I didn't really like it because I felt like I was getting knots because of it, then I realised that I'd been using it in the wrong ways. I had been just hairspraying my hair for the heck of it, and I didn't quite realize that you were meant to use it when you were styling your hair. Once I learnt how to use it properly, I love it! Especially since my hair is now recovering from my hairdresser's attack on it (though I've now decided I'm going to grow my bangs out*). I bought it in England so I could only get the travel size, but I plan on buying the full sized one when I can.

*Explanation: For those who don't know, I went to the hairdresser about a month ago, and asked her to put me a full fringe in and trim it. I now realize that that was a bad idea so I'm now in the process of growing it out (see you in a few years then! Haha) and she also cut my hair hella shorter than I wanted, but that seems to be recovering nicely.




The Graham Norton Show
Yes... I know what you're thinking... "Oh Matti, have we lost you forever?"... and the answer's yes. I'm sorry, but it's just so great! I've always had a passion for chat shows, that's a given, but recently, I've been watching a lot of episodes of "The Graham Norton Show" and I'm now hooked. I'm sorry. For those who don't know what "The Graham Norton Show" is, it's an English chat show hosted by Graham Norton. Shocker. It's kind of like "Ellen" or "The Late Show With David Letterman". AND OMG I LOVE IT! Do you guys get that in America? Let me know in the comments. 



Kill Your Darlings
I had heard about this film a while ago, and it sounded like something I'd enjoy, but I just never got 'round to watching it. Then, on Saturday, I was in the car and I thought to myself "You know what? I'm going to have a movie night tonight." Bref, I watched Kill Your Darlings, and then I watched it again the next day. It's about the poet, Allen Ginsburg, when he was in University and he meets Lucien Carr, who introduces him to an entirely new world of writing and people. I can't quite tell you too much because if I do I'll ruin it all, but trust me, it's so good, I'm hooked.



Midi Rings
I've always loved rings. They're my little favorites. Necklaces and rings are my things. Ohh that rhymes! Bref, I have purchased some at long last and I love them! 


Can I just say that I love the ring on her pinkie? So cute!!

Hay Day
I get addicted on and off with this game. You basically have to keep a farm/business and you have to plant crops, ect... I really enjoy it and I find it super engrossing.



10
If you are shit in maths, download this now. The object of the game is simple: get to 10. One way for another, get to 10. Add things, subtract them and you will be addicted in no time.



Stick Hero
If you don't like addictive games, don't download this. I tend to spend way to much time playing it but it's just so fun!!! 



QuizUp
I really like this game because it really does test me on stuff I say I know a lot about, but I'm not sure if I really do! It's got everything from music to history to archaeology. 




What have you been loving this month? 

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments