The British Tag | Matti May Hardie

by - 8:20 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

As you all know, I love tags and I'm gonna do another one!! This is the British Tag, because I am British. Obviously. I wasn't tagged to do this but I really fancied doing it.




1. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugars?
I tend to have 2 to 4 cups if I'm at home on a weekend or holiday, but if I'm at school then maybe 1 if I feel like it and I don't have any sugars.

2. Favourite part of your roast?

Roast Potatoes or stuffing.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

McVities Digestive or a Ginger Nut. Yumm

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Complaining

5. Favourite word?

Off. Don't ask me why, I just freaking love it.

6. Do you know any cockney rhyme slang?

Apples and Pears=Stairs, Plates of Meat=Feet, Bottles and Glass=Ass, ect... 

7. Favourite sweet?

Milk bottles

8. If you could own a pub, what would you call it?

The Golden Pheasant 

9. No.1 British person?

Hugh Grant

10. Favourite shop / restaurant?

Primark

11. What british song pops into your head?

Harry Potter theme - does that count? If not now I've got "The Story Of My Life" by One Direction... I prefer Harry Potter myself.

12. Marmite, love it or hate it?

LOVE IT!!!


Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments