My Top 5 Favorite Perfumes | Matti May Hardie

by - 9:42 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I've been thinking about Christmas lately and because of that, I've been thinking about what perfume I want (my Mum and I kind of have a tradition that we buy each other a perfume or a body scent for Christmas each year). So I decided to compile a list of my favorites perfumes and body scents (including eaux de toilettes).

I'm not going to bother trying to explain the scents to you, it would be a mess.

1 - Nina Ricci - Eau de Toilette Mademoiselle Ricci



2 - The Body Shop - White Musk Smoky Rose Fragrance Mist




3 - YSL - Black Opium



4 - Givenchy - Very Irresistible




5 - Thierry Mugler - Alien Essence Absolue





Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments