Cup Of Tea and A Catch Up #3 | Matti May Hardie

by - 3:38 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I know I did one of these not long ago but this time I have a specific reason for why I wanted to do this post.

So grab a cup of tea and a piece of cake or whatever beverage and/or snack you desire and enjoy!



Guess who's starting college in... *spends 10 minutes counting the days because can't do basic maths for shit* 4 days! Me. And I'm not exactly thrilled about it. I wanted to do several announcements about what's happening and some things that will be changing when I start college.

As I've already probably mentionned (I can't remember), I'm going to be boarding at my college (sleeping at school), and, sadly, I'm not going to be taking my computer (because, you know, theifs, 1000£ MacBook Air, you can do the math). Don't fret! I'm going to be coming home at weekends and I've got a few blog posts pre-written, so you won't be going blog post-less. HOWEVER. I don't know if you've had noticed, I try and post every other day, but since I can't do that (obviously), well, I could, but I can't just consume my weekend with blog post writing, so since I can't do that, I'm going to be putting up 1 to 2 blog posts a week on a Tuesday and a Thursday.

Obviously, if you've read my blog for a while you'll know that me and schedules aren't exactly friends, so bare with me whilst I get myself together. You may see a few guest posts, but I will try and use them sparingly, but I can't promise anything.

Side note: I've been changing my layout up a bit, what do you guys think? It's not quite done yet but I'm working on some bits that should make it look a lot more professional!

What's new with you guys? Tell me, I'm fascinated!

Aller Kiss,
Matti x


Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments