Huge ASOS Wishlist | Matti May Hardie

by - 4:22 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

My Mum recently bought me an iPhone, and if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I wouldn't ever spend any money because I was always saving up for an iPhone. Since that's now no longer a problem, I am finally allowing myself to spend some more money on clothes and make-up. I've had a little browse on ASOS and I've found some things I've fallen in love with, and will be very tempted to buy next payday. I'm going to keep it to 3 or 4 because if not I'm going to be going on forever and a day.


Also, excuse how freaking rambly I am in this post! It's just that I'm used to chatting until like, 3 to 4am every night and all of a sudden I'm alone again because I got came home and and I'm feeling super chatty.

Jeans and Trousers
I wanted to start with jeans and trousers because that tends to be what I spend the most time considering and what I really slurge on. I don't have easy legs. I just don't, simple as. They're short and fat but not fat enough to be plus-sized, but they're not short enough to be short-person sized, but they're not long enough to not have that annoying fabric-gathering at the bottom. You see my problem? So basically it's very rare that I find a decent pair of trousers. Urgh. Then, when I went to Primark with my cousin and sister, I had a little shop around the guy's section, because I much prefer menswear and men's fashion to woman's, it's so much simpler. Bref, I tried some guys jeans on (and to my horror I'm a medium, I was hoping to be a small or an extra small) and I fell in love. However, I didn't have any money left so oh well, but I came to the desicion that guy's jeans suit me better. I mean it, I'm no joking, I've actively decided that I'm not wearing women's jeans anymore. Except maybe skinny skinny jeans, I'll be wearing just guy's jeans now. (I'm looking forward to see my Mum's face when I break it to her that her 15 year old daughter wants to start dressing androgynously, should be fun). I've made this so long!! Bref, onto the jeans!! (At last, jesus).

Pepe Jeans Bayle Jean - 117.15€ was 179.73€



I'm annoyed with myself that I like these this much, simply because I told myself that I wouldn't buy Pepe Jeans' jeans anymore, because they're not very good quality and I need bloody re-inforced jeans, but they're so gorgeous I may have to give Pepe Jeans another go. Then again, seeing the price, I like them a lot less haha.

ASOS Petite Ridley High Waist Ultra Skinny Jeans In Clean Black - 41.48€




I only recently realised that petite meant "short" and not "short and unfairly skinny" and now I tend to veer directly to the petite section of any shop if I see it. Mainly it's for jeans though and I found these babes that I'm going to have to order as soon as possible! I love that they're high-waisted-ness 





See what I mean about guy's jeans?! I've always been obsessed with this kind of green tinted slightly washed jeans thing but I could never find any, so I'm very tempted to go and cosy up to my Mum and try and convince her to buy them for me for when I go back to school. Fingers crossed.



These immediately caught my eye because they are just so cute! I don't know if I'd be brave enough to try and pull them off but I feel like they'd be perfect for spring/summer time (I know that summer is nearly over but I can make the most of them while they last right?) with a black or white vest or something. But yah, preeetttyyy.

Dresses 
ASOS High Neck Empire Dress in White - 20.74€


I have this total love for simple, hang down dresses, like t-shirt dresses. I don't know, it's weird, but I really like this dress.



Can we just talk about how cute this dress is? I love the skater skirt style and I'm obsessed with the neckline.





I mean, I'm completely delirious if I think that I'd be able to pull it off (my adolescant body is far too curvy in the wrong places to pull of bodycon) but I would be so tempted to buy it anyway! I love the low cut back, just, so beautiful, can't even deal.

Shirts and T-Shirts 

I think everyone should have a white shirt because, well, it's a classic and the most versatile thing ever.



I'm not quite sure what attracts me to this top so much - I'm not even sure if I'd be able to pull it off. In any case, I really like the lace across the top. Why oh why am I not privileged enough to have a flat stomach? Damn you, Tuesday night pizzas of dreams.



And there we are! What are lusting over on ASOS? Let me know in the comments, any excuse to spend money haha.

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

Stock photos were used in this post

You May Also Like

0 comments