MAC "Lady Danger" and "Pro-Longwear" Review | Matti May Hardie

by - 10:35 AM

Hey all,
Hows you?

As I mentionned in my recent haul, I made a couple of purchases at MAC (and in tail, quite a big dent in my purse!), and I’ve been using the products that I bought almost religiously since I bought them and I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.



Ahhhh Lady Danger, a classic. This being my very first MAC lipstick, I was pratically wetting myself with excitement when I passed my money over and the shop assistant passed over the yellow Selfridges bag. I put it on at Pizza Express at lunch and immediately swooned at the iconic vanilla scent. I was instantly impressed with how creamy it was and how moisturising it was and still has a beautiful matte finish. The colour pay-off is amazing and it’s super pigmented which I love.

Simply put, I am very, very happy with this lipstick. It’s everything I was hoping and expecting. I’ll definitely be buying some more MAC lipsticks in the future!







_________________________________________________________________




I’ve needed a new concealer for about 6 months now, after I realised that my Rimmel “Wake Me Up” concealer was the wrong shade, I’ve just never bought one. No reason, I was just forever forgetting. Typically me. I was perusing the MAC counter and caught sight of the “Pro-Longwear" concealer, something I had already read about on CoutureGirl’s post about her favourite MAC product and I trust Kayleigh’s opinion totally, so I asked a shop assistant to give me a hand finding the right colour for me and she tried it out on me and I really liked it. The coverage is amazing and I feel like it lasts a really long time. One thing that I liked less was that it dries very fast, like, normally I’d put it all over my face and then blend it in but with this one I have to put it on and blend in immediately after, but I guess I can live with that.

What are your favourite MAC products?

Aller Kiss,
Matti x

You May Also Like

0 comments