Huge Haul - MAC, Primark, Boots and More | Matti May Hardie

by - 2:33 PM

Hey all,
Hows you?

I'm shocked at the amount of shopping I've been doing at the moment. I'm a saver, not a spender, unless it's someone else's money haha. But my Mum gave me some money for when I went to England and I got given some money for my birthday so I made the most of it and did a lil' bit of shopping that I'd like to share with you guys. However, I'm not going to be able to show you guys everything because I did pick some stuff up for a secret project that you guys will find out about very soon, I'm sorry I can't tell you anything and trust me, I hate it when people do that but just bare with me, it's going to be great!
Also, I bought literally just underwear at Primark (other than the fake nails and glue) and I find it quite strange to show you guys my underwear.


Best Mountain Handbag - 55€
I've already mentioned this in a previous post but I wanted to just talk about it again because oh my goodness it's so beautiful. It's a kind of browny beige and it goes with everything. Just, urgh, I love it, okay? (Excuse the awful posing haha)



Best Mountain Purse
I got this at the same time as the handbag. The purse I had originally was literally falling apart so I decided it was time for change. I found this in the same shop and fell in love. I'm not one for fancy, colourful purses, I just want something simple and it's perfect. Sadly, I forgot the price. Soz.


Simple "Quick Fix" Cleansing Wipes - 3.25£
I bought this for the simple reason (see what I did there?) that I needed some make-up removing wipes. I love Simple and I always know I can count on them to be good for my skin and they constantly please me, no matter what I use. Since they don't sell Simple in France so I always make the most of going to England to buy it.

No7 "Perfectly Bronzed" Dual Bronzer - 12.00£
This was actually bought for my Mum. She had given me a little list of what she wanted me to buy her from England and I bought this for her. Problem is, I have a serious lack of powder, so she was lovely enough to let me use it until I buy one myself.

MAC "Lady Danger" Lipstick - 15.50£
I'd heard about this lipstick from the one, the only, Hannah Gale and I had been intrigued. I stumbled upon it by chance whilst at the MAC counter and swatched it, no particular reason, but I was just curious. Once I swatched it, I was taken aback at how perfect it was. I had been looking for a reddy orangey lipstick for what felt like ages. I immediately knew I had to pick that up, life's hard isn't it?


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - 17.50£
Ohhh I have been cheeky, haven't I?! 2 MAC products in one shopping trip? She's gone mad, mad I tell you, mad! I've needed a new concealer for about 6 months, but, oh the joys of being broke! I couldn't deal with not having a concealer anymore, especially in the summer. I'd heard good things about this concealer from the lovely Kayleigh from CoutureGirl so I asked the lady at the counter to give me a hand. In the end, I bought this one, and I'm so happy I did. I really like how it sits on my skin and how it looks too. The only bad thing I've found to say about it so far is that it drys very fast, so always have your blending brush to hand when you apply it.

Benefit "POREfessional" Primer - 24.50£
Yes, I went a little spend-happy in England, don't judge okay?! I mean, everyone knows about this product, right? It's amazing. I tried it today and it smoothes over my pores beautifully and kind of even outs my skin tone too.

Barry M "Matte Nail Paint" Nail Polish - 3.99£
I'd heard about this from Beckii and I was immediately intrigued. She wore it with fake nails and it looked totally lovely so I though I'd pick it up in Boots. I put it on last night and I fell in love. It really  does look matte and even though it does take a tiny little bit of practise to figure out how to apply it, it looks lovely when applied properly.

Primark Clear Fake Nails - 1.00£
I've had a fascination about fake nails for a while now. I've wanted to try them for ages but I've been kind of terrified, but I saw these for one pound near the tills at my "local" Primark (well, it's local when I stay in England), I though, fuck it, and bought some because I wanted to give them a go. I got some glue for them too just in case there wasn't one and they were like 60p.

Primark Crop Top - 1£
It's a funny story about why I came about this top, and I really want to tell you said story so I'm going to go ahead.
So the first day I got to England, me, my cousin Eddie and my little sister all went to town. It started raining on the way to Starbucks and, on the way to Starbucks, there's a huge Primark. We took the rain as a sign from the gods to go so we did, and Eddie (being the gayest human I know) suggested we dress each other up. I, being a fashion lover, was immediately up for it so we went off on our merry way to get each other's things. We met up at the changing rooms and all I could see in Edward's hand was black which both scared me and made me insanely happy because black makes me look a lot slimmer but also because it can be difficult to pull off. He gave me the clothes and I found a black pencil skirt, the black crop top and a pair of chunky black shoes (sadly I had no battery left in my iPod so I don't have a photo but believe me, I thought it was on point). I really wanted to buy the skirt too but I didn't have enough money so I only picked up the crop top.
That was a very long winded way of explaining that I loooove this crop top.

And that's all! I hope you enjoyed this haul, I really enjoyed writing it to be honest! Let me know if you'd like me to do more hauls in the future in the comments.

Aller Kiss!
Matti x

Twitter :) Tumblr :) Bloglovin' :) Instagram :) Vine :) Pinterest :)

You May Also Like

0 comments